Afternoon Tea Hamper - with British grown Tea
A Classic British Tea Hamper
Beautifully wrapped in traditional parcel paper, with twine and ink stamps, this tea hamper makes for the perfect Afternoon Tea. With two different types of Tregothnan Estate Tea - the only tea to be grown right here in the British Isles - and luxurious Scottish shortbread, jams and chocolate, it makes a truly special treat.
The letterbox gift hamper contains:
A personalised card with the recipient's name and your personal message.
- Tregothnan Estate Afternoon tea handpicked on the Tregothnan Estate in Cornwall and blended with Darjeeling leaves, known as the champagne of teas.
- Tregothnan Estate Classic tea, blended with finest Assam, to make a British grown tea with a bold and full-bodied flavour. From the Tregothnan Estate in Cornwall.
- Boddingtons Berries beautifully fresh raspberry jam, made with British grown raspberries to a traditional recipe where only sugar is added. 50ml glass jar.
- Shortbread House of Edinburgh Original shortbread, handmade in Edinburgh using a traditional Scottish recipe, with a delicious buttery flavour and a light crisp texture. Twin pack.
- Edinburgh's Coco Chocolatier Organic Dark chocolate, made with delicious Earl Grey tea and Bergamot oil.
If you're more of a coffee person, check out our Coffee Lovers Letter Box Hamper. For more delectable British treats, our Best of British Letter Box Hamper also has some tea - along with a few other goodies!
We offer simple, free letterbox friendly delivery anywhere in the UK. International delivery also available.