Afternoon Tea Hamper - with British grown Tea
Beautifully wrapped in traditional parcel paper, with twine and ink stamps, this hamper makes the perfect Afternoon Tea. With two different types of Tregothnan Estate Tea - the only tea to be grown right here in the British Isles - and luxurious Scottish shortbread, jams and chocolate, it makes a truly special treat.
The letter box gift hamper contains:
A personalised card with the recipient's name and your personal message.
- Tregothnan Estate Afternoon tea, hand picked on the Tregothnan estate in Cornwall and blended with Darjeeling leaves, known as the champagne of teas.
- Tregothnan Estate Classic tea, blended with finest Assam, to make a British grown tea with a bold and full bodied flavour. From the Tregothnan Estate in Cornwall.
- Boddingtons Berries beautifully fresh raspberry jam, made with British grown raspberries to a traditional recipe where only sugar is added. 50ml glass jar.
- Shortbread House of Edinburgh Original shortbread, handmade in Edinburgh using a traditional Scottish recipe, with a delicious buttery flavour and a light crisp texture. Twin pack.
- Edinburgh's Coco Chocolatier Organic Dark chocolate, made with delicious Earl Grey tea and Bergamot oil.
Simple, free letter box friendly delivery anywhere in the UK. International delivery available.