Best of Scotland Hamper - with Single Malt Whisky
Scotland is known for its high-quality food and drink, and this hamper is a delicious gift for lovers of shortbread, whisky and treats that the country is best known for.
Our Best of Scotland Hamper not only contains a 50ml bottle of Jura Single Malt Whisky, but it also has a range of luxury and carefully curated Scottish gifts that will delight the recipient when it comes through their letterbox.
The hamper contains:
- A personalised card with the recipient's name and your personal message.
- Jura Single Malt Whisky. Aged for 10 years in Bourbon casks, for a sweet mellow taste with hints of soft liqourice, caramel, oak and honey. 50ml glass bottle.
- So Gud Oat and Almond square. Delicious oat squares made from almonds, chia seeds, honey and coconut.
- Edinburgh Coco Chocolatier's Organic milk chocolate with a pinch of pristine Sea Salt, made to order on the Isle of Skye. 90g bar.
- Shortbread House of Edinburgh Original shortbread, handmade in Edinburgh using a traditional Scottish recipe, with a delicious buttery flavour and a light crisp texture. Twin pack.
- Shortbread House of Edinburgh Original with Stem Ginger shortbread, handmade in Edinburgh with a traditional Scottish recipe. Twin pack.
Simple, free letter box friendly delivery anywhere in the UK. International delivery available.
For those who love a dram of whisky and would like two varieties instead of one, our Whisky Lovers Hamper features two of Scotland's finest - Macallan and Jura.