Come and work with us at Letter Box Hamper
Letter Box Hamper makes small gift hampers of luxury British food & drink, beautifully wrapped and posted with Letter Box delivery. We want to bring back that special feeling of receiving beautifully wrapped gifts through the post, with real stamps, parcel paper and twine.
The business is expanding and we are looking for a new employee to work 2-3 days per week to help with all aspects of growing the business, principally packing and fulfilling customer orders. There will also be scope to work in other areas of the business as we grow.
This job is for you if you:
• Take pride in the presentation of gift wrapping and stationery and love sending and receiving nicely wrapped post.
• Have a can-do, proactive and positive approach, are flexible to change between tasks throughout the day/time of year, are reliable and willing to learn (this is more important than specific experience).
• Are equally happy working alone or in a small team of 2-3 people in a clean, quiet, small workspace in Penryn.
The main work will involve:
• Printing customer address labels and message cards
• Liaising with customers on the phone and by email to respond to queries and special requests
• Picking and packing gift hamper contents
• Hand wrapping hampers in parcel paper and applying twine, stickers and ink stamps
• Preparing the mail for collection at the end of the day.
What can you expect from the job?
We are offering a fun and non-corporate work environment which can be flexible to your needs and working style, for example we are happy to schedule hours around childcare or other commitments as suits. We pay £9.50 per hour, rising to £10.00 per hour after completion of your first three months of work. You will also receive paid holiday. Full training will be given.
The role is based in Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 8DF. The studio is currently based below a residential property and will move to a custom built unit early next year. The role reports to: Jonathan Winfield, Director
If you are interested in applying, please write a short paragraph about why you’re interested in the role and send it together with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful applicant will be required to provide two references and pass a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.